Selling a Home
When selling your home it can be overwhelming. Let us help you make the process simple.
Wise Realty AZ, Inc. Listing Agents can help you
- Set the price. Pricing your property is a balancing act. You want the highest prices possible buy don’t want your home to sit on the market, which might raise questions about it salability. A salesperson knows what properties like yours have recently sold for. The salesperson can tell whether your home-with its particular location, features, and condition-can fetch more, or less, than similar listings. A salesperson knows whether the market is heating up or cooling down.
- Be objective. Selling a well-loved home can be an emotional experience. A salesperson can help keep you focused, provide valuable feedback on changes or repairs you should make to help the home sell, and act as a buffer during negotiations.
- Provide marketing muscle. Despite what a few owners would have you believe, homes don’t sell themselves. A salesperson will market your home to the widest audience of potential buyers through brochures, ads, Web sites, and open houses. A salesperson will also put your property on the local multiple listing service.
- Qualify Buyers. A salesperson can help determine whether buyers are serious by getting answers to important questions about buyers’ motivation and purchasing power and by ensuring the buyers have prequalifed for a mortgage.
- Finalize the Deal. Selling a house is complicated. It involves disclosure forms, inspection reports, deeds, mortgage documents, and insurance policies. A knowledgeable salesperson will help you avoid delays and costly mistakes.